Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This girl is making me so freaking angry

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

This girl in my building at work is really getting under my skin.  Last month she came in telling everyone she was pregnant.  Cool.  Congrats.  Well then about a week later she comes in and tells everyone she had a miscarriage.  She kind of said it like it was no big deal...but she kept bringing it up to everyone....even random strangers that would be in the building...  a little odd.

THEN...she tellls me that she actually got an abortion because she doesn't want to raise any little brats.  WTF?  You want to get an abortion?  That is your choice.  But don't go around telling people you had a miscarriage just to get attention.  That shit is WRONG.  Seriously.  I have had two miscarriages.  She went on to tell me that this is her third abortion and she tells the same story each time.  I just looked at her and told her that what she was doing was wrong.  If she knew she was going to have an abortion there was no point in even telling anyone she was pregnant unless she was going for attention.

I didn't say anything to anyone else about it.  Thats her business.  But all these people are bringing her meals and stuff and they asked if I want to participate.  NO.  I don't.  Sorry.  I just don't agree with lying for attention.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DannieLou
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM
That's just messed up. Your body, your choice, but lying is just fucked up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM
I would totally call her out. I despise liars with my whole being.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Wow. I'll never understand people like that. My gf is kind of the same way and hers went down a few weeks after my miscarriage. Tries to act like we are going through the same thing. No bitch, no we are not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM

i'd be telling people the truth about her....sooner or later her bluff will be called

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM
That's disgusting.
No worries karma is a bitch and she will get hers for every lie she tells.
buttercup627
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM

People with that kind of crazy in their brains don't need to be parents to innocent children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Yeah.  I lost a baby at 11 weeks and one at 16 weeks.  I know what the pain feels like.  Choosing to end your pregnancy is completely different

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. I'll never understand people like that. My gf is kind of the same way and hers went down a few weeks after my miscarriage. Tries to act like we are going through the same thing. No bitch, no we are not.

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM
That makes me ill.
momof3jam
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I totally agree - if the situation came up where it wouldn't make you look bad, I'd call her out. But keep in mind she'll deny it and you may come off looking TERRIBLE for antagonizing this "poor woman" in her time of deep pain... Smh. Sad...

Quoting Anonymous:

I would totally call her out. I despise liars with my whole being.

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Ignore her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)