Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You joined the military...quit acting like a baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 114 Replies
2 moms liked this

I seriously want to throat punch this guy.  He is the same rank as I am....but he acts like a big baby.  He complains if we have to stay at work 5 freakin minutes late, he complains if he has to be in a little early, he complains when the schedule changes, he complains when he has the duty phone, and he has only been in my office two weeks.  He spends the entire day either complaining, texting, or just flat out disappearing.  When they moved him into my office they told me to keep a log of every time he leaves the office and how long he was gone.  In one freaking day...with no appointments...4 hours and 17 minutes. 

I hope they get rid of him.  He is already in trouble. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starlight91
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM
3 moms liked this

Wow that is crap. I do know what youre saying though, sometimes I want to slap my niece who was in the Marines. She graduated boot camp, then got kicked out for smoking mj,comes home and thinks shes this big bad marine and everyone should respect her for it. How could anyone respect her for it when shes not even allowed to wear a uniform anymore?  She has even gone as far and threatening strangers because they didnt respect shes a Marine, how the hell would they know she graduated bootcamp?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Hmm...  sounds exactly like someone I know...what are her initials?  Because that story is almost exactly like my neighbor

Quoting starlight91:

Wow that is crap. I do know what youre saying though, sometimes I want to slap my niece who was in the Marines. She graduated boot camp, then got kicked out for smoking mj,comes home and thinks shes this big bad marine and everyone should respect her for it. How could anyone respect her for it when shes not even allowed to wear a uniform anymore?  She has even gone as far and threatening strangers because they didnt respect shes a Marine, how the hell would they know she graduated bootcamp?

starlight91
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM

JN

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmm...  sounds exactly like someone I know...what are her initials?  Because that story is almost exactly like my neighbor

Quoting starlight91:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok...not the same.  But I swear this neighbor girl is the same.

Quoting starlight91:

JN

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting starlight91:

jucyfrut
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM
We had a word for it, but I am totally drawing a blank on it! It's the same as slacker, but thats not the word.
LOL it will drive me nuts until I think of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Why hasn't disciplinary action been taken?

Vamp
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

whine whine whine....boohoo I want my mommy?

LOL

momma2b2008
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Oh man I know what you are talking about but I can't think of it either! Ahhh, lol!

Why would you join the military if all you are going to do is complain!

Quoting jucyfrut:

We had a word for it, but I am totally drawing a blank on it! It's the same as slacker, but thats not the word.

LOL it will drive me nuts until I think of it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BeAmour:

Why hasn't disciplinary action been taken?

He was in an office of his own before and they could never catch him...he always had an excuse for where he was....That is why he is with me now
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Skater!!!!!! Lol And whiney bitch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)