Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He threw up everywhere at the restaurant and his mother ignored him....

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 19 Replies

Ok, so the throwing up was fake... he was gagging and making LOUD puking noises and his mother ignored him.   He was rolling all over the table he and his siblings were sitting at while the adults sat at a different table next to them.

He kept puking and puking... (noises)... and he ran over to his mom and tapped on her shoulder and she YELLED at him to stop bugging her because, "STOP BOTHERING ME!  JUST GO... GO AWAY.   God!!!!   Really!!"   She shakes her head as he runs away from her back to his seat and he is laughing at her reaction.   He's about 9-10 yrs old...

Anyway, THEN he keeps making puking noises and rolling around the table, laying across the table and sucking his water in his mouth and fake "puking" it all over the seat and floor.

Really?

So I frown at the kid and his behavior gets worse, so I go complain to the front and ask them to speak to the parents.

They come to the kids and tell them to stop their behavior and the parents don't even stop their conversation.  They ignore the whole thing.

Part of me felt bad for the kid.   The mother's reaction when he came over and tapped her on the shoulder was just flipping ridiculous and hateful.... however, by that point, I was too annoyed with the child's behavior to think any pleasant thoughts toward him either.

The kids stopped the "puking" and he and his brother started making catcalls toward our table and laughing.   I seriously was considering going up to the mother and asking if she needed me to call 911 since she and the other adults at their table were so comatose and unresponsive...

by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrissyKC
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM

oh, and as they were finally getting up to leave, the mother hugged the boy and said, "So... you got yelled at again."

starlight91
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Im sure she had her excuses on the ready, lol   Sorry another meal you wasted money on because a mom has chosen not to deal with her children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Where were you at, someplace like Denny's?? Lmao

Anastacia1988
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I would have talked to her myself ... I honestly can't eat If someone is making puking sounds
LilliesValley
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Wow. Lazy parenting at its best.

KrissyKC
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Ok... LOL!   We were at a pizza buffet place...  I expect loud, fun times there... but not THAT level of ignorance from parents.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where were you at, someplace like Denny's?? Lmao

MamaDee83
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Not that it is an excuse, but maybe this kid in particular is really difficult and she's just had it and is fried. I know there has been many a post on here about mothers who have particularly difficult children and are just at the end of their ropes. She should have definitely addressed it, however, because she was in a public place, but I'm just offering another possible "explanation".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:59 AM

sounds overly annoying but 911 lol really what would they do lol 

mommieof38829
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I would have spanked my kid. There is no excuse for that stupid crap. The mom is probably tired of his carp. But she should have done something p
DevonD83
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Wow.. I would never allow my kids to pull that shit. We would be in the bathroom so fast getting there butt whooped

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)