Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your agenda for today?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 65 Replies

I have to do a massive house cleaning. I'm procrastinating so bad. I'm hoping if I post it on here, I'll get up and do it. Before and after pics maybe? "how trashy is my trailer" post? haha

What do you have to do today?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Work, maybe hang out with my sister.. Not a whole lot...
stepperbepper
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM

playing the cleaning game, running sammy to school, going to the store, more cleaning (or nap..not sure yet) and then nap until work when my hubby comes home at 330

blessed107
by Diamond Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Right now, I'm just sitting here waiting for the guys from Empire to come put down some new flooring .

adhaodd1child
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Nothing really, normal pick up cleaning, trying to stay busy. Waiting on some money to go in my bank account and I cant help but to keep checking every five seconds so trying to take my mind off of it.

TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Transfer the electric into my name, then work 1-10. Blech I hate that shift
Kitschy
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I'm cleaning house too. I was sick and my house is well....lol It only takes a few hours so I'll probably dick around on the internet for another hour and then get to work. We are supposed to have thunderstorms today and we have had rain every day for a week and a half so it's not like I'm missing out on outdoor activities. My kids are going crazy.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Cleaning a little (its basement cleaning day...which takes 15 minutes). I'm trying to convince a friend to play hookie from work and come over to crochet with me.
skittlefart
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Take care of baby until df gets home, then take a nap. Hoping df paycheck goes in sometime before he gets home though...I need to get some more diapers and formula :( 

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
idee
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Math work. I have to wait until my husband gets up to start cleaning my kitchen or doing laundry. I do not want to disturb him on his day off. For now I am on cafemom trying to get in the mood to do my math work.

tennisgal
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

fold laundry.

take kids to magic show at library.

try new bread recipe. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)