Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I knew that wouldn't work ffs, I am too trusting. *vent*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

My DD bio dad hasn't paid child support in 6yrs, well 5yrs because he paid some the first year and I got his tax return that first year, he was suppose to pay $325/mth about 3yrs ago he petitioned to have it lowered to $125, which they did. He still didn't pay. I started receiving child support this year, got $100 in Jan and Feb, $60 in march, nothing in April and $125 at the beginning of May.

In Feb he told me he was getting a job which started at the end of April, we talked about his arrears and such, the amount he is making if I petitioned the courts they would up the child support back up to $300-$400 easily. But I told him that I wouldn't if he paid $100 or more EVERY paycheck, 1 that help me with all her extra activities she is wanting to do plus put some back in her savings I had started when she was born (over the years I had to take money out here and there to help pay for things so now it's almost gone) and 2 that help him start paying down the $16,000 in arrears. He agreed...but wth would I trust someone who hasn't paid in 6yrs to actually do what he is suppose to? Idk. But he got paid last Thrus and there is no money posted on the account, when I text him asking him about it he told me he decided he would only pay the minimum.

So now I have to take time out of my busy week next week to go fill out the stupid petition for an adjustment. Why can't he just be smart and take what I was offering?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)