Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A crack head asked for my house keys

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 7 Replies
My brother was suppose ti be at my house at 7am to get my dryer. Well he never showed. He finally called at 9 and said his ride just showed up. He asked if I could meet him and give him my house keys and he would get the dryer and then bring me my keys back.

I told him hell no. I don't even let my mil or my own grandmother in my house without me. I'm sure the hell not gonna let a crack head and his friend in my house. I would come home and everything would be gone. Now he is pissed that he can't get the dryer til after 3 when my hubby gets home. I won't let him in without my husband.

Oh well not my fault. Love my brother but I don't trust him in my house. The only reason I'm allowing him to come over is cause I need the dryer gone and he needs it and no one else does.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PhoenixV
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I would do the same thing.

Its best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes. - Anne Baxter

amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM
He has lost his mind

Quoting PhoenixV:

I would do the same thing.

amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 29, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Bump
andreamarie
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Stick to your guns mama.

amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 29, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Oh I am!!

Quoting andreamarie:

Stick to your guns mama.

CatFishMom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Good for you for standing your ground, family or not. I totally would do the same. He has no grounds to be pissed off-he should have shown up on time. If it depended on someone else giving him a ride, well, not your fault and he should have chosen someone more responsible.

amy1will
by Amethyst on May. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Exactly!! I stayed up waiting on him when I could of got another hour of sleep before I had to leave my house. And I told my dh that if he doesn't get it today then I'm gonna give it to the next person that asked for it. He should of made sure his ride was rereliable.

Quoting CatFishMom:

Good for you for standing your ground, family or not. I totally would do the same. He has no grounds to be pissed off-he should have shown up on time. If it depended on someone else giving him a ride, well, not your fault and he should have chosen someone more responsible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)