Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband went into a womens restroom... cops were called... and store found at fault

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this
Yeah... So my husband took the baby with him into one store while I went a few blocks away to pay a bill , she needed a diaper changed... After searching the store he realized none of the mens rooms had a changing table...

So, he went to the womens one at the rear of the store, knocked and cracked.sure a little, yelled to make sure it was empty and went in... On his way out an employee saw him and reported it to the manager... The manager proceeded to call the police (in the mean time, I rushed back to the store of course)

The cops arrived, took statements and after nearly 90 of questioning, they brought all parties together and explained to the management that they were not arresting dh. They were livid and put up such a fight it took the officer almost 10 mins to quiet him. When he did, the manager finally asked why he was not being arrested... To which the officer explained with amusement "if you put wine effort into your business and provided changing tables in the mens room, OR created a family room with such, he wouldn't have had to go in the ladies room! Would you target he change that dirt y diaper in the middle of an asile!?

Needless to say, we rec'd a heart felt apology from the district manager, along with a $50 credit on it store card... Im not mad at all!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Seriously?
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I can't believe the store made such a fuss.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM
3 moms liked this

He could have went to the car

sweetmelissa777
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! I can't believe they called the police. I mean, how do you not notice he is coming out of there with a baby?
Cmgmqmmom
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM
4 moms liked this

I'm sorry, I don't find this plausible at all.

..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I don't believe you.
liss.n.chris
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

I don't believe you.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I think your husband is awesome. And the cops that responded are even more awesome.
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I don't believe you at all... Straight bullshit post. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)