Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband told our oldest if it wasn't for her he would probably be in jail right now...

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
Last night she asked if she was planned I had her when I was 17 she's 14 she knows she wasn't planned who plans to get pregnant as a teen. I told her no but we where stupid its your job to learn from our mistakes and do better.
And hubby said while you where not planned if it where not for you I would probably be in jail right now that's the raid I was headed down. My best friend at the time has been in prison multiple times. If your mom hasn't told me to pull my head out of my ass and think about you and her when my "friend" asked for a ride to pick up drugs I could be dead or locked up.
While my husband has always been an amazing good guy he also had (still does sometimes) a hard time saying no I had to be the bitch and tell him to stop letting people use him. I don't think he would be as bad as his ex friend is because he does have parents that care unlike his friend but he probably would have gotten in some trouble. My daughter was shocked to hear this. I don't think she expected her dad to tell her about how he wasn't always an upstanding teen.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)