Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excused

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Does anyone else watch that show?
I find it strangely intriguing.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
weezer_cookie
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:36 PM
No. What is it about?
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 29, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Never heard of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:39 PM

No, What is it about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I watch it sometimes late at night when nothing better is on. I like the hostess of the show but the contestants are usually just weird. I really, really miss Blind Date. Loved that show so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 1:39 PM
It's a dating show...
Two men or women choose 2 of the opposite sex. They get to know Each other, then narrow it down to one person. That person then chooses between the two original guys/girls.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I feel the same way...and she doesn't hide her disgust at some of the contestants either..lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I watch it sometimes late at night when nothing better is on. I like the hostess of the show but the contestants are usually just weird. I really, really miss Blind Date. Loved that show so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:45 PM
I know. Some of them say the scariest stuff in their video dating profiles. I just want to scream at the tv "other people see this! Why would you say that?"

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel the same way...and she doesn't hide her disgust at some of the contestants either..lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Right, like "some of my exes say I act like a stalker".
Gonna get a lot of dates, that one.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. Some of them say the scariest stuff in their video dating profiles. I just want to scream at the tv "other people see this! Why would you say that?"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)