Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trayvon Martin- new "evidence"?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • 31 Replies

Has your opinion changed after hearing all of the developments recently, and over the past year? I.e. The  911 call that was edited to make him seem racist. The texts messages and picture messages from trayvons phone showing him trying to sell a gun, growing pot, etc? The pictures of Zimmermans broken nose? The toxicology report on trayvon Martin?

And on the prosecution side, even though FBI can't determine who was screaming from the 911 call, they say they have a voice analyst expert who claims it is trayvon martin screaming and saying "please I beg you".

What was your opinion at the beginning? Has it changed? What is it now?

Jury selection begins soon. Will you be following the trial?

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. Join our fitness forum and participate in our fitness competition.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:48 PM
3 moms liked this

nope, not at all

the fact still is that Zimmerman went looking for trouble

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
My mind is the same from the beginning. Trayvon had no gun that night and Zimmerman was following him. I think Zimmerman is guilty as hell.
eviesmom453
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I think it was self defense.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Quoting eviesmom453:

I think it was self defense.

I do too.

With light and love

aidensmama721
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM

yes I think treyvon thought he was going to punk some old guy and well he punked the wrong guy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I think Trayvon went out looking to act like a little punk,  as many young kids do at one time or another,  and he met Zimmerman a man with a power trip that took things too far. 

Val99
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Nope, Zimmerman deserves any punishment he eventually receives.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM

So... what about the money Zimmerman was hiding when it came to posting bail?  He needs to be in jail.  Period.

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on May. 29, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My mind is the same from the beginning. Trayvon had no gun that night and Zimmerman was following him. I think Zimmerman is guilty as hell.
LilliesValley
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:52 PM
2 moms liked this

My opinion hasn't changed. I think they got into a fight and then Zimmerman got a gun, was on the phone with 911 operators who told him to disengage from the situation and he decided to continue to take matters into his own hands. He could have shot at the kids feet, leg, whatever. He didn't have to shoot to kill and if he had listened to police he wouldn't be in this gigantic mess. But that's just my opinion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)