Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh! It's only 1:30! work vent!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
I have got to vent before I go nuts!

I work at an Auto Body repair shop as the office manager, amoung other things. Today has just been a day like no other. To start the day a part I took 3 days to find and a week waiting on delivery of, shows up here in crap shape, all beat to hell! What makes it worse is the girl I talked to about it when I ordered it said it was perfect. WRONG! So now I get to send it back and start my search all over again. Mind you the vehicle has been here for over 2 weeks now thanks to insurance hold up and locating the part. When I finally find another one ot's 25 mimutes to get the price down to some thing reasonable. Then it's on to my next part hunt. Hours later I almost find what I'm looking for, but now have to order separate parts from some where else. Great! Now gotta hold up the job for all of the different parts to show up. Lovely! This is followed by a dealership sending $2500 worth of parts WE NEVER ORDERED! Now I've got a pissed off driver because he's gotta load it all back up, take it all the way back, unload it, put it away, and write it up. Oh and I get to deal with my angry boss and the stupid parts guy who did this in the first place! My boss is in a mood and barking at every one. I'm in a mood because things keep getting screwed up and holding up jobs. We're a man short due to a family emergency so my other guy is booged down. Oh and I haven't even had a moment to eat my lunch! So of course, all of this mess AND it's only 1:30!!! Come on 5:00! Hurry up and get here!!!
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)