Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He swears he's doesn't want to go back.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

But I'm absolutely sick of worrying about it. Last night she blew up on him again. Something to do with their daughter. Then not 15 minutes later she texting him telling him she is sorry. That this is hard for everyone differently. And that he is always who she was suppose to end up with. She controls when and where he sees his daughter (not biologically his, so no rights). 

He swears that no matter what he is with me. That he's not going anywhere. But I can't get they thought outta my head. :( I hate this!

I hope after this month, things with us get a better. I'm gonna start babysitting making extra money so I hope that helps with our stress. 17 weeks left and I have this baby. Work on my confidence..lose this baby weight. And next April our lease is up!

So no more roommate stressing us. And hopefully we can find something we can afford easier! Its so far away..but I know there is a light somewhere at the end of this tunnel!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:24 PM

If you are going to post, and want some good advice, how about not providing a random paragraph about what is going on?

JLS2388
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM

How long have they been divorced?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Never married...but were together 10 years. They've been split for 18 months...we've been together for 6.

Quoting JLS2388:

JLS2388
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM

You have been together 6 months and you are 23 weeks (just under 6 months) pregnant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Never married...but were together 10 years. They've been split for 18 months...we've been together for 6.

Quoting JLS2388:

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Who is this "He"?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Yea whle other LONG story. But from the looks of things a week in...SURPRISE!

Quoting JLS2388:

You have been together 6 months and you are 23 weeks (just under 6 months) pregnant?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JLS2388:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM

What do you mean who is this?

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

Who is this?

JLS2388
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

So he had only been separated from the woman he was with for 10 years for a year, a week after you got together, you got pregnant and you are already worried, I can see why TBH

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea whle other LONG story. But from the looks of things a week in...SURPRISE!

Quoting JLS2388:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JLS2388:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM
He's seeing a kid that isn't his and fighting with a woman who is not his wife, a woman who apparently believes they're meant to be.
Lady, RUN.
LuLuThatsWho
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Yeah.  Is this correct?

Quoting JLS2388:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JLS2388:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)