Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sister freaked when i sent her a picture of ds and his gf*edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

seriously she freaked out and called me a horrible mother.....my son is graduating next week (he's 18) he has a 17 year old gf whos a junior. my sister has never seen the gf yet, but when i sent her a picture of them today she said "isnt Jake a football player?" i say "yeah so?" she says  back "well why is he dating the weirdo and not someone more socially up to speed with him?" i say back "because he likes her,is there any other reason why he would date someone?" she snarkily says back "i know id never let him date someone like that if he were my son,he's the varsity captain they dont date the weird loner cutters" i just hung up the phone....my sister was the "head cheerleader" in high school,i was myself and hung out with everyone....all she saw was a picture of my sons gf and said all of this and it broke my heart that she actually thought that....we are supposed to go up there in 2 weeks and ds wants to bring his gf so she can go hiking and meet the rest of the family, i dont want to tell him what his aunt said about his gf...but if we do go and she says that  to their faces it'll be worse.....

just for the people who want a picture i'll describe my sons gf,she has bright neon red hair,and wears neon colored extensions daily...i think i counted 12 when she took them all out once,she always has eye liner and mascara on(depending on the day it'll either be thick or just the waterline) sometimes she has eye shadow on,daily she wears either fire engine red lip stick,plum lipstick,or a dark berry colored lip stick,or just chap stick,shes not allowed to wear foundation (i dont think she wants to anyway) she has her nose pierced (2 holes in one nostril).in the picture that i sent my sister she was wearing a spaghetti strapped shirt with a fishnet "sweater" over the top so she wont get in trouble for showing her bra straps,had her hair braided(no extensions) so all that was showing was the bangs.she had kinda thick eye liner on with a wing and was wearing a berry colored lip stick,shes also very pale, and has amber red/brown colored eyes

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't go after her saying that. It seems as though she WILL say it to their faces and then here comes the family drama..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't go after her saying that. It seems as though she WILL say it to their faces and then here comes the family drama..

true.....i think i'll just plan our own camping trip and take ds's gf with us then

taminick32
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM
I want to see the picture
bowlingmom06
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Would it be possible to see a pic of the lovely couple?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting taminick32:

I want to see the picture

no i dont post pics of my kids on here sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bowlingmom06:

Would it be possible to see a pic of the lovely couple?

after all the weird stuff iv seen on here i dont post pictures of my kids 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow tell her she needs to grow up and leave the high school stereotypes behind her... Your son is far more mature then your sister imo
surferlover
by on May. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this
No offense but your sis sounds stuxk-up, shallow and rude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Show the pic?
I too was the loner/odd ball but I was the "hyper happy go lucky" weird type that was friends with every one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM
This post is useless without a picture
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)