Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you ever catch your parents while they were DTD?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Hmmm? I only heard mine dtd, but I did see my mom's bare naked boobs once. It did freak me out. But it could be sooo much worse.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
9 moms liked this

Nope. My parents are virgins and I refuse to think otherwise.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM

No, thank God.

crazygirl907
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Yes. It haunts me to this day. 

nerdymom28
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I never caught them in person, but my bedroom was right under theirs so I heard a lot of bed squeaking. And I've seen my mom naked more times than I can count. She's not shy...she'll get out of the shower and stand there stark naked while having a conversation with me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM

ugh, yes.... thanks for bringing up that delightful little memory.

now i must go slit my wrists again.

NNB
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Yes.. one time I was meant to be asleep, but they woke me up where they were so loud... The toilet was downstairs, I was about 5 of 6, and dhouted down because I thought my mum was being hurt (lol?) they said they were ok... the I said I needed to use the toilet, so they shouted for me to hurry up, they were in the living room... my memory is scarred, at the time I thought my mum was just sat on my dads lap... now... omg... grim!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Nope and I've never heard them either. My husband on the other hand heard them, he tried waking me up but I wasn't waking up for that. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I've got you beat.  I woke up in the middle of the night once (which never happened to me) and I needed to pee.  I was on my way to the bathroom when I came nose to ??? with my FATHER!!!  We each just went on our merry way like it never happened.  I was like 10 at the time, so it wasn't like I'd never seen one, but it wasn't until later that I realized what the reason must have been he was walking around the house in the middle of the night with his underwear in his hand.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on May. 29, 2013 at 4:29 PM

OMG no. lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 4:30 PM

My mom was like that too.  I eventually (at the age of about 8) convniced her to start wearing a robe, but she'd often sit on the couch watching tv and it would end up open and she seemed either not to know or not to care (not sure which).  Anyway... I totally feel ya. :-\

Quoting nerdymom28:

I never caught them in person, but my bedroom was right under theirs so I heard a lot of bed squeaking. And I've seen my mom naked more times than I can count. She's not shy...she'll get out of the shower and stand there stark naked while having a conversation with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)