Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leave a note or not ?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  • 15 Replies

This is so gross, but hey it's CM right. Almost every day someone goes into the restroom here at work and takes a crap. No biggie, we all do it. However, this person apparently can't hold it in or they have a really big ass that smears shit all over the seat !!! First time it happened, there was a small blob on the backside. Thought it was an accident so I just walked out. Another time, it looked like they attempted to clean it, but not all the way and left streaks of shit. This has been going on for almost 2 months. No one can pinpoint exactly who it is.

Management isn't doing anything. So, do I leave a note hanging in the bathroom above the toilet asking people if you shit to at least have the courtesy to clean it? There are other people here that uses the toilet too and we don't want to sit in shit.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
V.Dubbya
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

ETA You invest in some Clorox wipes and leave a polite note (the first time) to please use provided wipes as necessary. The notes can become less polite as time progresses

cyork2
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Leave a note. How can they leave shit everywhere every time?? Lol that's nasty
1CrazyCajun
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:10 PM

The company keeps wipes, paper towels, lysol spray in the restrooms. Do they use it. Nope.

Quoting V.Dubbya:

if the request goes ignored wipes and leave a polite note (the first time) to please use provided wipes as necessary. The notes can become less polite as time progressesloroxYou invest in some C

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Ew... I'd be using another bathroon....

buttercup627
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Maybe ask them to invest in the toilet seat covers??
1CrazyCajun
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Also, I wonder if they don't clean the toilet, are they wiping their ass. Ewww.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on May. 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Then I would leave a slightly less polite note.

Quoting 1CrazyCajun:

The company keeps wipes, paper towels, lysol spray in the restrooms. Do they use it. Nope.

Quoting V.Dubbya:

if the request goes ignored wipes and leave a polite note (the first time) to please use provided wipes as necessary. The notes can become less polite as time progressesloroxYou invest in some C

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 5:13 PM

It's probably not that hard to find out who it is.....it's the person who smells like shit, lmao.

casseopeia
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Gross.  I've worked on construction sites that were bad, but never in an office where this happened.  I hope for your sake they provide a disinfecting cleaner for thetoilet seat.

misymac
by on May. 29, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I did something like that once in the break room at work. Put a sign up "Please clean up your own mess, Your mother doesn't work here..".. mangemant got a kick out of it..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)