Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you believe him?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

Ok this will take a bit. I'm trying to get over some trust issues. But scared to take that last leap. My SO was with his GF for 12 years. They have a little boy together (kinda..not bio-dad, but only dad). Anyways she makes him come there t see the boy. He's 8. SO swears he wants nothing to do with her outside of the boy. That she constantly cheated on him. That she seems bi-polar. She treated him so badly to the point after their last break up (2 years ago) that her family told him that he'd better not take her back. His entire family hates her. His friends couldn't stand her. So yes it was a toxic relationship.

Ours has been great. All of his friends adore me. He gets yelled at (jokingly of course) if he comes over without me. His mother loves me! Saw that text myself :) His sister seems to like me. He is constantly telling me how lucky he is. How I'm his Person. It's seriously just on and on good stuff. Not saying we are perfect. We've had a few little spats. Who doesn't. 

What sucks is I know she wants him back. But he says there's not a chance. So do you believe small town hero boy. Or keep your walls up?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
koley05
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM
If he hasn't giving you any reason or hint that he may want to get back with her, then I wouldn't worry about it :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)