Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HEELLPPP!!!!!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

Does anyone know of a brand of sunscreen that doesn't ruin clothes? We like the spray cause its just easier but every brand I buy turns our clothes brown. Even if I make sure its dry before ds puts his clothes on. Maybe sweat activates it? WE have tried the waterproof and sweatproof kinds. I'm so tired of brown stains on all his summer clothes an bathing siut.frustrated

by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I like coppertone..and it is a spray..i have been using it a lot on the kids and none of their clothes or suits have gotten stained. It works good too.
akasha_ice5
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Is it coppertone for kids? Waterproof? Or just regular?

Quoting Sept-babies2:

I like coppertone..and it is a spray..i have been using it a lot on the kids and none of their clothes or suits have gotten stained. It works good too.

Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM
They have different ones. I use the one for babies and it is waterproof.says its #1 pediatrician recomended on the bottle.

Quoting akasha_ice5:

Quoting Sept-babies2:

akasha_ice5
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, I'll have to try it. 

Quoting Sept-babies2:

They have different ones. I use the one for babies and it is waterproof.says its #1 pediatrician recomended on the bottle.

Quoting akasha_ice5:

Quoting Sept-babies2:

dlnimo
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM
We use this too and have never had a problem!

Quoting Sept-babies2:

HunnyBabie
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:33 PM
IDK. But, of course, the chemicals in the ones u have to wait to soak into ur skin cause cancer. We're supposed to look for ones with zinc (or one of a few other minerals) in them.
Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I love it and very easy to put on..and i also noticed unlike other sunscreen this kind doesn't make my hands greasy feeling after.

Quoting dlnimo:

Quoting Sept-babies2:

dlnimo
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Me too, I HATE the greasy feeling!

Quoting Sept-babies2:

I love it and very easy to put on..and i also noticed unlike other sunscreen this kind doesn't make my hands greasy feeling after.

Quoting dlnimo:

Quoting Sept-babies2:

akasha_ice5
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Really?!? I thought it was suppose to prevent cancer! Yikes. 

Quoting HunnyBabie:

IDK. But, of course, the chemicals in the ones u have to wait to soak into ur skin cause cancer. We're supposed to look for ones with zinc (or one of a few other minerals) in them.

renner450
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:37 PM
I use coppertone sport, never had any stains.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)