Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you cloth diaper...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
3 moms liked this

and circumcised your son(s) and are more worried about how to get the blood stains out of the cloth than you are about his freshly cut and bleeding penis then you need to get your priorities straight...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Bump

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 29, 2013 at 6:35 PM
I'm wow. Blood is fairly easy to get out though.
lalaboosh
by on May. 29, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Lol.
HunnyBabie
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Okayyyyyyyyy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Doesn't matter if blood is easy to get out...the point is, people should be concerned over the fact that their perfectly born son now has an injury on the most sensitive part of his body, is bleeding from the open wound into the diaper and could potentially suffer a lifetime of consequences from his circumcision. A parent should never be worried about how to clean the blood from the cloth diaper when their newborn son is bleeding from his freshly mutilated penis....cleaning the blood would be the last thing on my mind. I would be freaking out and remorseful over the fact that I made a decision for my son that was never my decision to make and now he is the one that is going to suffer for it.

Quoting mattiehatter:

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM
And you care about another persons child way too much. Did she say she didn't care about her sons penis? Probably not. Smh all I said was blood isn't hard to get out because it's not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Doesn't matter if blood is easy to get out...the point is, people should be concerned over the fact that their perfectly born son now has an injury on the most sensitive part of his body, is bleeding from the open wound into the diaper and could potentially suffer a lifetime of consequences from his circumcision. A parent should never be worried about how to clean the blood from the cloth diaper when their newborn son is bleeding from his freshly mutilated penis....cleaning the blood would be the last thing on my mind. I would be freaking out and remorseful over the fact that I made a decision for my son that was never my decision to make and now he is the one that is going to suffer for it.

Quoting mattiehatter:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM

wowwww mind your own business?

ask any circ'd man and they will tell you that they are glad to have been. my dh said that he would have been pissed at his parents if they had left him uncut.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mattiehatter:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Um. Being concerned about getting the blood out doesn't mean their priorities aren't straight.

My husband split his head open and a dress shirt was covered in blood. After knowing he was ok, I was concerned about getting the blood out of the shirt.

And for the record, I clothe diaper and our last son was not circumsized. Just saying, you aren't going to win people over to not circumsizing by questioning their priorities i nthis way.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mattiehatter:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Actually no, plenty of circ'd men are coming forward with their anger over being circumcised, some are even suing the doctors that circumcised them and WINNING their cases. Why are they able to win their lawsuits? Because circumcision is a 100% cosmetic procedure performed on a non consenting minor.

Quoting Anonymous:

ask any circ'd man and they will tell you that they are glad to have been. my dh said that he would have been pissed at his parents if they had left him uncut.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mattiehatter:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM

okay crazy. don't circ your boys then.

i've yet to meet a circ'd man who wishes otherwise. i did however, date an uncut guy and he was embarrassed for me to see his penis for the first time and had resentment for his parents for not circumsizing him and was too scared to have the procedure done as an adult...

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually no, plenty of circ'd men are coming forward with their anger over being circumcised, some are even suing the doctors that circumcised them and WINNING their cases. Why are they able to win their lawsuits? Because circumcision is a 100% cosmetic procedure performed on a non consenting minor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mattiehatter:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)