Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess he doesn't think much of her...

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ds was watching the Wizard of Oz. with Judy Garland. At the part where Miss. Gulch takes Toto away from Dorothy, he stood up on his chair and started hitting the tv where Miss. Gulch was standing while growling at her... lol oh boy. Then I had to tell him he couldn't hit hit the tv and to sit down. Then he pointed at Miss. Gulch and said "Uh uh!!!" and wagged his finger at her.

by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ZazaGoszzy
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM

BUMP!

FoxFire363
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:27 PM
That's cute. How old is he?
ZazaGoszzy
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM

He'll be 2 next week. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so hard to try to tell him to stop when I couldn't do it with a straight face. lol

Quoting FoxFire363:

FoxFire363
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Lol, I have an 18 month old. He is also already pretty adept at letting us know his opinions. It's hard to stop them when whatever they're doing happens to be both naughty and adorable at the same time.

Quoting ZazaGoszzy:

He'll be 2 next week. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so hard to try to tell him to stop when I couldn't do it with a straight face. lol

Quoting FoxFire363:

ZazaGoszzy
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM

haha that is so true. My son always makes being naughty adorable and I'm always getting yelled at by everyone to stop laughing while I discipline.

Quoting FoxFire363:

Lol, I have an 18 month old. He is also already pretty adept at letting us know his opinions. It's hard to stop them when whatever they're doing happens to be both naughty and adorable at the same time.

Quoting ZazaGoszzy:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)