Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Me and my fiance have a one year old together and his mom since the day we told everyone we were expecting started being a bitch to me. Well my daughter has rarely seen her because we have to be the ones to go to her even though she will willingly walk miles a day to collect cans to get money for beer and go and take the bus to go everywhere. Well we have no car and I am eight months pregnant now and she is saying she wants her son and my daughter to go to where she is. The enviornment is not a good place because she is a drunk and im not allowing her to have free reign of what happens to my daughter because my fiance is a mamas boy and that she can do no wrong and she is a bad parent and has been plus has no common sense really especiallywhen ddrunk which is all the time. And about three weeks ago she threatened to take my daughter from me. I am okay if she sees my daughter but I want to be there and make sure my daughter is cared for (my fiance would be too busy with whatever else to really pay atention to her and believe his mom is doing an okay job) because I dont trust anyone at the house she is staying at. Well im figuring if she says she wants to see her again say she has to come here because its been raining anlot and the bus stop is a mile away and not having my kid out in the cold and rain and quite honestly im not feeling up to walking the mile to get on a bus while im not in the best condition. After two weeks of surgery she wouldnt quit bothering to see my daughter so we had to walk up to the bus stop (I am breastfeeding so I had to go) and I dont see why she cant make any effort on her part. Weve taken the bus when we didnt have a car each time she has seen our daughter but wont bother to take the bus when she willingly walks for miles to do everything else for her other grandkids but we have to go to her. I dont even wanr her in the picture right now because of all the problems she causes but she is still my fiances mother.
Would you just let your daughter and fiance go to her even though its been constantly raining everyday and his mother is a person who will say things to my daughter about me that are not okay.
Or would you make her come to you and make sure your daughter is being cared for.
And if she doesnt come to you then just tepl her that its her decision to see your daughter
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)