Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TWO surprises today!....pic in comments page 3...edit for those concerned with my finances.

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  • 95 Replies
So dh comes home from work with 2 surprises.
Subway. I had been craving but hadn't told anyone since were low on money. apparently tho i said it in my sleep at 5 this morning.
A 2yo pit bull! He was throeing our trash off at the dump and saw a dog bound with duck tape in the dumpster. she was covered in motor oil and had a padlock around her neck. now she is clean and I've named her honey. we are working on trying to get the padlock off.

ETA: SHE HAS A RABIES VACINATION TAG ON HER COLLAR AND SHE SEEMS TO BE HOUSE BROKEN ALREADY. SHE WHINES AT THE DOOR IF SHE NEEDS TO POTTY.....SHE DOES SEEM TO HATE CATS THO LOL

Eta: ok, we just moved so that means an extra 350 deposit and extra 250 lights (deposit) along with misc house stuff. I've been doing without splurges so we could stilk be semi comfortablr and spruce up the house. does the dog mean my walks will have to stay white a little longer? Yes. but a life is worth more than a paint job. also dh just started his new job and the first check hasn't came in yet. we've been surviving off my income. so, not that its any of your business, there's a glimps into my wallet.

not to mention dh has a friend with a pit rescue. he is giving us food for her.
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sadiebug1228
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Awww! So sad for the puppy :( glad she has a good home now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisybaby91
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
3 moms liked this

wow poor dog! people who do shit like that to animals deserve to have the same done to them 10 times over.

have you tried bolt cutters to get the lock off?

ssocalgirl6
Holy cow that is awful. What the hell is wrong with people.
Action_Jaxon
I'm excited and appalled.
dlnimo
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Poor puppy! Good for you though:)
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on May. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
9 moms liked this

If you can't afford Subway, you can't afford a dog.

ETA for the dumbasses. Dogs require food and vet care, along with miscellaneous care and products. If you can't afford Subway without counting change you can't afford to feed the dog or the vet. Do the dog a favor and find someone who can.

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Im so sad for that puppy, but what a wonderful man you have to rescue her, you are wonderful people! Please post a pic when you get time! Give her lots of love!

Country_Momma89
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad he helped that poor dog. People who treat animals like that need to be tortured.

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
What did you want him to do, leave it to die in the dumpster!
Quoting littlesippycup:

If you can't afford Subway, you can't afford a dog.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:53 PM

aaaawwww!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)