Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i was a meth addict

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
For 5 years i was heavily addicted to crystal meth. I've been clean for 4 1/2 yrs. Youd never guess that if you just met me. But im still haunted by my past. I tell dh i don't remember much while i was high, but i remember everything i wish i didn't :(
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Me too. Clean 6 years now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Did u ever get over the things u done when u were high. Im having a difficult time with it, like I can't forgive myself or something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM

BM is addicted to Crystal Meth and has been so for 12 years.

She has 3 kids and doesn't have custody of any of them. She's been in prison twice for manufacturing meth. Pretty sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Thank god my addiction was before i had children!! I couldn't imagine putting my babies thru that hell
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I know how you must be feeling I was addicted to crack cocaine for almost 10 years. I am so glad I got my head together and got clean. I would have been dead and in jail the road I was heading down. Addiction is never easy to deal with. I hope you stay on the right path. I have been clean for almost 15 years now. It's an awesome feeling!

mommytryinnum4
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Just wanna say congrats to you ladies for over coming this addiction! !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM

DH was too, about 10 years ago. He didn't use as long as you, but he still feels weird when someone mentions it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)