Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Just got my blood work back and it's indicating PCOS. So now I have to do another 10 days of progesterone to force a period and have a transvaginal US done. DH and I really want another baby but now I'm seriously worried that may not happen.

I just needed to vent for a minute.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 7:52 PM
::hugs::
Mommy2b2many
by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:54 PM

:( Good luck!! Everything will work out!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Thank you.

Quoting KristenFowles:

::hugs::

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Thank you. I hope you're right.

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

:( Good luck!! Everything will work out!!

mom2devin11005
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Good luck! I've been in the same boat you are in. I ended up going on Clomid to force ovulation and now have a beautiful 1 year old daughter. I had no problem at all concieving my son but could not get pregnant again so we had to take the medication to make it happen. Now we're debating if we want to try our luck once more or just be happy with our 2 happy, healthy kids

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Thank you for sharing that. I had no issues at all conceiving DS, who's almost 4, he was actually a complete surprise. DH and I have been trying for 2 years now though. Dr has said that the next step will probably be clomid once we see how the US looks.

Quoting mom2devin11005:

Good luck! I've been in the same boat you are in. I ended up going on Clomid to force ovulation and now have a beautiful 1 year old daughter. I had no problem at all concieving my son but could not get pregnant again so we had to take the medication to make it happen. Now we're debating if we want to try our luck once more or just be happy with our 2 happy, healthy kids

liss.n.chris
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I have PCOS and needed Clomid both times to get pregnant.  It's doable, just sometimes a frustrating road.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM
How long did it take you to conceive?

Quoting liss.n.chris:

I have PCOS and needed Clomid both times to get pregnant.  It's doable, just sometimes a frustrating road.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM
I feel you. I've been seeing an RE for 5 months. I take provera to get a period. 150mlg of clomid from cycle day 3-9. Dexamethasone from day 1-14. And also this is my first cycle on metaformin. Been ttc for 2 years. It's emotionally draining. Baby dust!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)