Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The ex and the current, to resume or to end.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I feel semi bad because I am not a mom hahaha. But I do appreciate and value the advice or comments I have read.

In my case I have an ex who I think about time to time. I don't think I want to be with him I just honestly dislike the fact that he has changed into a cocky asshole. We both have the same close friend he like come by her dorm and chill with us ( that dorm always had people over) and I would stop talking, go to another room or leave I didn't want to interact with. He would talk about the new projects he is doing and stuff I would try to tune it out. He has tried to be my friend last year but I told him I couldn't because I hadn't moved on like he did. We broke up, well he dumped me because he didn't love me anymore and I won't lie I wasn't easy wit him because we had a rough bump and I lost trust. As of now I am seeing someone he is nice but I am concerned- for some reason I feel like it so t last long...but I am 22 a senior In college and I hAve things I believe that I need to fix as an individual so I can be ready or more mature for a relationship. People say you shouldn't look for love. I don't believe I am, I am just goin with the wind. The guy I am with now I had an interest in because he seemed different, shy, reserved and mysterious and he is a cool guy at first he wanted nothing I respected that and now we are something but not a couple. He tolerates me but calls me out and I like that I am more conciliatory of what I say or do around him but I can't help but wonder am I doing the right thing? Do I hang in there or just pump the breaks, I am unsure.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM
If you're not a mom why are you here??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Read first sentences of my post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)