Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rantrantrant Ugh! My family! rantrantrant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Particularly my 22 yr old sister atm.

My sister, who is reputably manipulative and a user (just like my mother) had a hissy fit on me yesterday and drug SO under the bus because I wouldn't babysit. Actually...she asked me to babysit and last time I saw her on Friday she refused to even speak to me. I told her

"That's funny that you need a favor...after Friday."

So then she's like "I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at (my SO) bc he's a bitch for not taking (my niece/her daughter) over to the house."

I told her "Why...? I was the one that made that call. Not him. It didn't even make it to him for him to say yes or no."

She throws a mini fit about it but I suppose, still being pissed about Friday...comes back to my SO.

Then she goes on about how 'no one likes him' and he's 'bitch made' (Her ghetto wording, not mine...lol) and doesn't do shit for me.

I put her in place and reminded her that my COMMITTED, LOYAL, and RESPECTFUL bf was better than the part where she's a mistress. (To someone engaged...wtf?!)

She's confusing him not doing sh** for. HER with him not doing sh** for ME.

Seriously...they call my sister Ms. (Street I grew up on)

Like her opinion matters?

So anyways, I told her (this is the text pasted):

"...he doesn't do shit 'for' me? Clearly you have YOUR definition of a relationship confused with MINE. People are for RELATIONSHIPS...not DOING things for you. If I'd wanted someone who DID things FOR me...I would get LACKEYS. I DUMP lackeys. He is...wait for it...my PARTNER. You don't know shit about that."

(Mind you he does lots for me, and he's a gift giver...has a secure stable job, respects me...no drugs...rarely drinks, not jealous or controlling, we're fully compatible...he's empathetic...he's one of the 'hard to find' types.)

Anyways, I tell him everything...probably shouldn't have. She insinuated that my older sister didn't like him and I mentioned that part (before even talking to my older sister stupid stupid)

My older sister is my usual and trusted babysitter...(Yes, I pay her) and we had plans to go to a water park this week adults only...SO doesn't want to go now because he doesn't want to leave my DS with my sister. His feelings are hurt and he doesn't want to be around them right now. I tried telling him my older sister never said that and it's just how my little sister is...and he KNOWS that but he thinks my sister isn't being totally honest. So now we're going to take DS summer clothes shopping instead.

I know it will pass and all be ok in the end but right NOW...it all kind of sucks. I hate knowing that it makes him feel insecure about his standing to my family...when the only two that have even the slightest animosity towards him are sociopathic whore in the first place. (My mom doesn't but she doesn't like or trust men in the first place...she's only met him a few times personally but I'm sure she's equally annoyed over him not catering to them.)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 8:54 PM
bumpity
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)