Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well.....

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

Since the topic i've been seeing a lot is about our husbands I figured i would talk about mine. He for sure is far from perfect but he's made a complete 180 from where he was last year and honestly it was not a good place for the both of us. He loves me and the kids and has never cheated on me. I love him to death. How about you ladies?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
momoftwoboys12
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Weve been together for 10 years, married 1 year a few mos and he too isnt perfect but we have grown uo together and are finally learning the art of effective communication. That being said over the last 6 mos our relationship has made a 180. I couldnt be happier, hes wonderful and an amazing father to our beautiful girls
momoftwoboys12
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM

that's awesom. i actually have a friend who tells me she's envous of me and my dh because we were the few that broke the dv cycle.

Quoting Anonymous:

Weve been together for 10 years, married 1 year a few mos and he too isnt perfect but we have grown uo together and are finally learning the art of effective communication. That being said over the last 6 mos our relationship has made a 180. I couldnt be happier, hes wonderful and an amazing father to our beautiful girls

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 29, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Quoting momoftwoboys12:

Thats very impressive
momoftwoboys12
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM

BUMP!

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 29, 2013 at 10:48 PM
If you can find where I buried him I will tell you.:0)

Neither of us are perfect, but we love each other and thats all that matters.

He is the apple of my eye.
annabelle338
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:48 PM
We have been married for over ten years. I love him to peices and though he is far from perfect he is perfect for me. So easy going and truly a good friend (as well as husband) to me. I love that I can be my true self without him judgin me and I love that my opinion on things is important to him. I couldnt have married a better man. :0)
momoftwoboys12
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM
This is so refreshing seeing good things about our DH's instead of lousy crap that I've been seeing all day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)