Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG FINALLY!!!!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
We have been without a vehicle for about over a year now. We've utilized public transportation and walking. We have had one hell of a year of shittiness. And now, we are FINALLY getting a van. It's older. My parents have owned it for about 4 yrs and have completely rehauled the entire engine/transmission/etc. It seats 7 and I'm so excited. No more walking. No more spending an entire day to go grocery shopping at one store. YAY!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Yay!!! Congrats mama! :)

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser SΓΆze on May. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Congrats!
Charley427
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Been there before mama. So glad to hear your getting a vehicle. It is no fun being with out. Good luck with the new to you van we love our mini van.
VintageWife
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I'm so happy for you!

HBunch8
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:48 PM

That's awesome!!!

reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM

YEA!!! I was without one for years and when I got my 93 Ford Tempo I felt like I was getting a Lexus lol. 2 years and she still runs great.

Groove
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM
The van is a 93. They have kept it well maintenanced. We plan on keeping the same level of maintenance and if we can get two yrs out of this van, we're golden.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

YEA!!! I was without one for years and when I got my 93 Ford Tempo I felt like I was getting a Lexus lol. 2 years and she still runs great.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:56 PM
That's great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Thanks yall. I'm seriously beside myself. I'm gonna suprise my kids w it next Friday. Jade asked Santa this past Christmas for a car for mommy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Quoting Groove:

The van is a 93. They have kept it well maintenanced. We plan on keeping the same level of maintenance and if we can get two yrs out of this van, we're golden.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

It does take regular maintenance and not ignoring weird sounds and stuff but if you stay on top of it you should be good!! Congrats again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)