Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Put On Your Pants!!

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 6 Replies
Was having a weinie roast with some family tonight and the kids splashed in kiddie pool so they were running around in bathing suits. All was fine until my 2year old (of course it had to be mine) took off his pants and stood naked in full view of my neighbors. Because "they were wet". Sigh
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on May. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
We always have kids running around naked at get togethers in summer. Perfectly normal lol.
debmom07
by Debby on May. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Oh goodness that's funny.embarrassing but funny.
boysrjoys2
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Lol When we're at their house in country I don't care but I live in town. Neighbors on all sides.

Quoting Retrokitty:

We always have kids running around naked at get togethers in summer. Perfectly normal lol.

boysrjoys2
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM
So embarrassing. The lady behind us is always watching out her window/door at us. Guess she saw a show this time. Haha

Quoting debmom07:

Oh goodness that's funny.embarrassing but funny.

casseopeia
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM

My brother did that when he was in diapers for the same reason.  They were wet.  It's cute.  Too bad the world has become so over sensitized about little naked kids.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on May. 29, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Meh we live in the city. I go to the beach all the time and most kids under 3 are naked at some point.

Quoting boysrjoys2:

Lol When we're at their house in country I don't care but I live in town. Neighbors on all sides.

Quoting Retrokitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)