Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tell me how stupid i am

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Poll

Question: should i keep the Mr. booty call?

Options:

Yes, he pleases you

No, find someone new!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

idk whether i should keep my booty call...

one hand- i'm sexually pleased. it's great. blows my mind EVERY TIME.

my other hand- even though i know i'm using HIM as a booty call, sometimes i feel like i'm just the booty call. like when i call him, majority of the time, he's not able to do it- whether its because it's too late and he wants to 'stay in' (except that he's out with his boys!) or whatever reason.

so annoying!

ETA: not married, not in a relationship. dont wanna be in a relationship. i can support myself and my ONE child. if i end up pregnant (birth control and condoms are being used though!- but i know the chances) i can support that kid too... plus (and i know a lot of females say this) the guy would stick around for the kid. he's great with mine! we've been booty calls to each other for a while now and honestly, i know his family, he knows mine. his family does stuff for my child (christmas presents, birthday presents, invites us to cook outs, etc) and if he has a kid, it'd be his parents first grandchild so they'd be crazy overjoyed.... although tbh, i dont think i'd wanna be there to explain how a baby came about. hah

i guess, technically, he was a booty call turned FWB.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
phoebe81
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM
3 moms liked this

Option C, stop being a skank? :P

Jessicamarquez
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM
First are you married ?
waffa
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:43 PM

can of worms

stargaze281
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:43 PM
you should leave him and be in a real relationship
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Quoting Jessicamarquez:

First are you married ?

omg! no! lol i guess i should explain all that too, huh?

not married... not in a relationship. not looking for a relationship. i can fully support myself and my ONE child. i dont plan on having any more kids, but if it SHOULD happen, i can fully support that kid too (although i do know the guy and i know he'd stick around).... umm... what else? i think thats it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Quoting stargaze281:

you should leave him and be in a real relationship

i dont want a relationship. at all. i've been relationship free for 7 years now- and i plan on staying relationship free for an even longer time. hence my booty call. at this point, i just want sex. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Quoting phoebe81:

Option C, stop being a skank? :P

but i LIKE being a skank! =)

i just wanna get my boots knocked off! is that so hard to ask for!? hah

RadnRem
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Don't be such a girl about it, lol

It's a booty call relationship....you're using each other. I think that's the way they work, right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM
2 moms liked this

if you just want sex, can handle the things that might come with it (pregnancy) then keep him.

I am sensing you do want a bit of  relationsahiop from him, however, or you would not be annoyed when he was unavailable (sexually frustrated, yes - searching for a booy caller #2, yes - but annoyed?  No)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Quoting RadnRem:

Don't be such a girl about it, lol

It's a booty call relationship....you're using each other. I think that's the way they work, right?

but i wanna be used MORE! what guy turns down sex b/c he's out with the boys, or he's too tired?! grr! stupid responsibility! (when he's too tired, it's because he worked 15 hours that day-- which is understandable... but with the boys?!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)