Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I wrong for doing everything I can't too keep my stepsons mom out of his life ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 197 Replies
So my stepsons mom needed to get help for drinking , she drank for a year after her and my now husband her ex divorced . So she went and got help I didn't think she would have and i really wish she didn't . I have only been in my stepsons life for two years but I feel he is mine , i work for a lawyer and I have and will keep trying to keep her out of his life , am I wrong for this ? My husband says she has always been a great mom , but who cares ! He is gone a lot and I only let my son talk to his mom every once in while she try's to talk to him all the time . I make him talk to her in front of me and on speaker . Is it wrong I have him call me mom and he's 10 !!! I don't know what a troll is , I feel I am a better person my husband hates her and wants me to be his mom . I would have thought you all would understand How can anyone think such bad things about a person who is only trying to take care of my son , she may have given birth to him but that doesn't matter . I took care of him while that women had to go in the hospital ,
Posted by Anonymous on May. 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeahJ
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM
18 moms liked this

oh for the love of all things holy, PLEASE be a troll.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM
4 moms liked this
Well, you are not his biological mother and his mother sounds like she wants to be in his life. He may not understand now, but one day it will click that you are keeping him from forming a relationship with her and he will most likely resent you and turn to his mother.
bmrsas
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
If yu are forcing him then yea it is wrong.. n if he wants to talk to her n yur not letting him that would be wrong to. Otherwise I don't see a problem. She chose to screw her life up n drink she needs to suffer
Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
5 moms liked this

You are not bio mom and I honestly can't believe your husband is even entertaining this. Your step son will eventually find his mom and be part of her life. Regardless how much you think that is untrue. I am adopted. I know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM
5 moms liked this
I really hope you're a troll. If not your dh needs to divorce you and find someone that's not a psycho and went come between his son and bm. GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes you are wrong.
Two_Hearts
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM
4 moms liked this

yes you are in the wrong..

sounds like you are just a jealous controlling person honestly.

Momniscient
by Emerald Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes. You are wrong. And you need a therapist.
tysmommy98
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
You really suck. Really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 30, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)