Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Our daughter walked in on us 69ing...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 218 Replies
19 moms liked this

My Husband and I were in the tub having a little fun when our 4 year old daughter walked in. She was supposed to be napping and my husband didn't lock the door when he came in. He was on top of me and I tried to shove him off when I saw the door opening so I could at least sit up before she saw. Instead he put his head under water and just froze. I didn't realized it but I put my legs over his head in the process of trying to sit up so I was kind of holding his head under water for a while. 

She had the funniest look on her face and I couldn't think what to do for a few seconds. I finally told her to get out. She just goes, "what is Daddy doing?" At that point he finally came up for air choking. I tried to think of an answer but all I could do was laugh and say "I have no idea! He's just being weird." She was happy with that answer and I finally got her to leave the bathroom. 

I REALLY hope she doesn't remember this later on and tell someone what she saw. Especially someone like my mom who can't even fathom the idea of oral sex. She would FREAK!

So ladies, my PSA for the day, always lock the door!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on May. 30, 2013 at 2:35 AM
2 moms liked this

haahahahahaha this made me laugh!

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 30, 2013 at 2:36 AM
47 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

marinenonstop
by on May. 30, 2013 at 2:37 AM
11 moms liked this
Jesus.. was he trying to drown you?!? I could never do that in a tub.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 30, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Lol I'm glad I don't have to worry about that my son I'd 3 but my exploits are never in the same house as he is.
littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Today at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2013 at 2:40 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL hopefully she won't mimic it with her dolls....I apparently saw my older step sister (moms 6th or 7th DH) having sex with her boyfriend. I don't remember that, but I do remember taking Barbie and Ken's clothes off and putting him on top of her O.o 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 30, 2013 at 2:41 AM

There was only enough water to come up to my ears. Just enough to stay warm. 

Quoting marinenonstop:

Jesus.. was he trying to drown you?!? I could never do that in a tub.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 30, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh great! I didn't even think of that! 

I did that with my dolls too. No idea where I learned it.  

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL hopefully she won't mimic it with her dolls....I apparently saw my older step sister (moms 6th or 7th DH) having sex with her boyfriend. I don't remember that, but I do remember taking Barbie and Ken's clothes off and putting him on top of her O.o 

barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 2:43 AM
O.o
littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Today at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2013 at 2:44 AM

LOL you probably saw something too. My mom told me about SS when I was already grown but I remember doing that with my dolls and now I know why. If anyone says anthing look around sheepishly and say she must have seen it when you were watching soaps. They're notorious for love scenes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh great! I didn't even think of that! 

I did that with my dolls too. No idea where I learned it.  

Quoting littlesippycup:

cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2013 at 2:44 AM
44 moms liked this
Wait a minute!! Everybody just stop. This is important.
What kind of ub is this? Like size and such. It's
big enough and comfy for this I want one tomorrow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)