Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If Atheists dont believe in GOD

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 142 Replies
5 moms liked this

Why even quote scripture to fit your unbelieving agenda or MOCK it ??  Just respect ppl  beliefs as you want them to respect your views?  Deep down inside I think Atheists want to believe

Posted by Anonymous on May. 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
13 moms liked this

I'm an atheist and I don't quote scripture. I respect all views. And I do believe...in science.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2013 at 1:01 PM
6 moms liked this

I am an atheist and I only quote scripture when people are using it to fit their unbelieving agenda or MOCK it.  I love to read and have read many book including the bible and I see what you are saying all the time. When they have it wrong or misunderstand I will correct it mostly I just stay out of religious posts now though because it occured to me that I am not going to change anyone minds and they will believe what they want to believe anyways so even if I had the evidence laid out and explained it word for word they would not believe it so why bother?    It is only the ones that are way out in left field that I might comment on but even then....

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 30, 2013 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Sooo is the OP saying Atheists shouldn't read the Bible?

MrsBridges19
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:02 PM
5 moms liked this

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Couldn't have stated it better myself.

BTW ~ I was raised Catholic so I know scripture quite well and *could* quote it, but why would I? 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I'm an atheist and I don't quote scripture. I respect all views. And I do believe...in science.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on May. 30, 2013 at 1:02 PM
3 moms liked this

We will all face death and decide what we really believe.  None of us is a finished work today. 

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM
2 moms liked this

eeekkk...stop thinking deep down inside!

You should make a post saying basically the same thing to the folks that believe.

bellawomen
by Summer on May. 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol@ atheists want to believe
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm agnostic. I don't know what to believe. I find it hard to believe there's a God. 

I however, do not quote scripture. I know nothing about it, so I won't comment on it. 

Texa5
by on May. 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Deep down I know I don't give a flying fuck. And if I wanted to quote a book, I would quote it and still give zero fucks. However, I don't quote the Bible nor do I mock it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured