Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And there goes my kid-free night!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

DH is working night shift tonight to cover for his co-worker...so my oldest baby is gone. DD8 and DD6 wanted to spend the night at their friends house. DS1 was spending the night with grandma across the street. Kid free! and husband free! Hell even the dog is gone to the vet for the night (Losing his manhood, as DH says) 

I was super excited. Greys anatomy, popcorn and a nice long bath. 

Then DD6 came home...alone. She says that DD8 and their 2 friends were at the park and locked her in the bathroom and scared her. 10pm? Why are my kids at a park...hanging out in the bathrooms? Go to the park and find out that their friends parents are out of town and the girls are suppose to be staying with a friend, and that friend didn't know anything about it. The girls wanted to stay home alone and so they lied. Then they lied to me and said that their parents were home, and wanted DD's to spend the night. So now i have both DD's, and two of their friends home. Then grandma brings out DS because she saw we were home. He sees mommy and of course wants to stay home. 

So my kid free night with greys anatomy is gone. I got a 5 minute shower. and went from 3 kids to 5 kids. and my husbands getting off early, and will be in about 10 minutes.

I'm mad at the girls for lying, and especially for locking DD6 in the bathroom and scaring her (shes terrified of the dark) but i can't send to little girls home alone. One of them is only 5. The other is about 7? I'd guess.

Stupid parents! Check into this shit before you leave town. I should have checked to make sure their parents were home and okay with it...but 2 blocks is different then completly out of town, 50 miles away.

Ugh. Oh well. My house is back to being loud and crazy like usual. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 12:31 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND hubbies home.

seksen
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Who the fuck trusts a 7 and 5 year old about where they are staying for a weekend and doesn't check up on that?!?!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Quoting seksen:

Who the fuck trusts a 7 and 5 year old about where they are staying for a weekend and doesn't check up on that?!?!?

A bad parent. Atleast they took their youngest. I wouldn't even try to keep him. He has so many allergies and health problems I couldn't do it. 

When their parents come home i'm going to talk to them and inform them of all this. They don't have any family around here either. They moved up here from out of state.

Mayra99
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Wow, can you imagine if your lo hadn't of gotten scared?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)