Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a mullet

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Help me, for the love of god. I'm growing out a pixie cut and have a hair appointment next week. Any ideas in how to shape it when I go in so that it will grow out nicely? What can I do to hide the mullet-ness in the meantime?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
liss.n.chris
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Ponytails. They fix everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Shave your head.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 12:44 AM
I don't really have enough hair for a pony tail.

Quoting liss.n.chris:

Ponytails. They fix everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Shit, that's exactly what I thought when I saw my hair in the mirror this morning!

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

wirehangers
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Keep the back short until the front catches up or passes the back.Aim for an a-line bob.They look cute when growing out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM
That's what I was thinking. I tried a grow cut, out about 5 months ago but my regular stylist has a sudden emergency so I let her associate do it.....she didn't do what I wanted at all and had to get it cut to a regular pixie again. I want to be sure that in very clear about what I want to do, just in case, lol.

Quoting wirehangers:

Keep the back short until the front catches up or passes the back.Aim for an a-line bob.They look cute when growing out.

wirehangers
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm a stylist now,but before that,I used to bring in pictures of what I wanted and what I didn't want.Tell your regular stylist that you want to move the party to the front and the business to the back,lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I was thinking. I tried a grow cut, out about 5 months ago but my regular stylist has a sudden emergency so I let her associate do it.....she didn't do what I wanted at all and had to get it cut to a regular pixie again. I want to be sure that in very clear about what I want to do, just in case, lol.

Quoting wirehangers:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Thanks, that's good advice.

Quoting wirehangers:

I'm a stylist now,but before that,I used to bring in pictures of what I wanted and what I didn't want.Tell your regular stylist that you want to move the party to the front and the business to the back,lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wirehangers:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)