Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rough sex during first trimester...?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
Ok so lately there has been a lot of rough sex between SO and I.

Is it bad?
'Cause now i am feeling really nauseus and im getting a lot of cramps.
Going to the Dr. tomorrow, but i wanted some opinions from here...

Have you ever done this?
was baby ok?
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mfk3
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:48 AM
This is my second but with my first we never had it rough. I was new with the whole pregnancy thing so I was "extra careful" you could say...
mfk3
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM
:)
l0nely
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Eh you're fine. Babies are tough when they're in the womb. Just don't lay on your stomach.
mommabee1
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Are you trying to have a misscarraige?? Like for real, up to 14 weeks you can miss carry, you need to be extra careful. You do have someone growing in you, so id tone down the hormones some so that baby grows safely for its sake and yours. Just be careful... pregnancy is a big thing, and your not only caring for you anymore so honestly try some nice passionate love and hold the rough stuff for when your able to.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 2:32 AM

first semester that baby is barely the size of an orange but you do realize that the chance of miscarriage is high in the first trimester.  A little bleeding after pregnancy sex is normal though.

SAnders224
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Why cant she lay on her stomach? It's not gonna crush the baby

Quoting l0nely:

Eh you're fine. Babies are tough when they're in the womb. Just don't lay on your stomach.
l0nely
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Well for me.. I avoided it. It was just so painful. So I figured.. Why not throw that in there? Guess I should have ellaborated.

Quoting SAnders224:

Why cant she lay on her stomach? It's not gonna crush the baby

Quoting l0nely:

firespurity
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:20 PM
If you are comfortable during the act, it probably isn't hurting the baby. I usually have cramps after sex (during pregnancy). Afterwards cramping could be from dehydration, from sweat and stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)