Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanna hurt this b****

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:31 AM
  • 20 Replies
So freaking pissed! Got a call from my mom saying my aunt is in the hospital and fading fast. She wasn't sure what was wrong exactly bc they had just talked two days ago and she was fine and planning on moving this upcoming Sunday. Now doctors are saying she probably won't live until Sunday! I got really upset (which is not good bc I have BP issues and am 35wks pregnant and already went into premature labor at 22wks). Well my mom calls me back after she talked to my cousin Patricia. Trisha told my mom that she just found out her SIL has been ABUSING my aunt!!!!! Elderly abuse!!! That's why my aunt is in the hospital dying!!! My cousin is packing now to leave N.C. to go to Jacksonville,FL where my aunt is. I wish I could travel bc I would beat my cousins SIL for this!! I can't even go to the funeral if she passes away! So angry and upset right now! Thanks for letting me vent ladies.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kels1023
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:34 AM
How did she find out that she's been abusing your aunt? And why the hell would she do that? People make me sick sometimes
earthangel217
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Wow that's messed up.  Just breathe mama and keep positive thoughts for your aunt.

allornone
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Praying for you and your aunt..deep breath. 

stressedmama24
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Apparently Patricia's brother walked in on his wife beating my aunt. Patricia lives in N.C. and her mom and brother both live in FL. I am in GA. I AM just so furious. My aunt is such a sweet lady. Maybe a lil nutty but I love my aunt. Elder abuse and child abuse just spoken me. I hate for anyone to be abused but honestly my cousins SIL deserves a beating right now. I would never actually do it but my hormones are raging ATM.

Quoting kels1023:

How did she find out that she's been abusing your aunt? And why the hell would she do that? People make me sick sometimes

firespurity
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I hope your aunt makes it, so that your family can embrace her and give her at least a little more time being loved and surrounded by a safe environment. She doesn't deserve to die of trauma and agony.. That SIL is a complete piece of crap. That's just as bad as child abuse.
stressedmama24
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Thank you. I AM trying. I just can not understand why this would happen. I want to be there for my family and I can't.

Quoting earthangel217:

Wow that's messed up.  Just breathe mama and keep positive thoughts for your aunt.

stressedmama24
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Thank you. It's hard.

Quoting allornone:

Praying for you and your aunt..deep breath. 

stressedmama24
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Thank you. I agree.

Quoting firespurity:

I hope your aunt makes it, so that your family can embrace her and give her at least a little more time being loved and surrounded by a safe environment. She doesn't deserve to die of trauma and agony.. That SIL is a complete piece of crap. That's just as bad as child abuse.

kels1023
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Did they report it to the police? She deserves to be thrown in jail. I'm really sorry about your aunt, that is a really awful situation and I can only imagine how hard it is not being there with her. I hope she pulls through, and her awful SIL gets what she deserves

Quoting stressedmama24:

Apparently Patricia's brother walked in on his wife beating my aunt. Patricia lives in N.C. and her mom and brother both live in FL. I am in GA. I AM just so furious. My aunt is such a sweet lady. Maybe a lil nutty but I love my aunt. Elder abuse and child abuse just spoken me. I hate for anyone to be abused but honestly my cousins SIL deserves a beating right now. I would never actually do it but my hormones are raging ATM.

Quoting kels1023:

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Has the SIL been arrested? I hope so. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)