Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have to say this joke to SOMEONE!(my super religious family will say im going to hell)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
so there were three guys at the doctors office there was a smoker, a drunk, and a homosexual.The doctor walks in and says all of you have to quit what your doing or you're going to die.Well they left the doctors office and were all walking down the side walk.The drunk sees a bar and says"hey there is a bar lets go get a drink" the other two say"no man you heard what the doctor said" the drunk says"ah 1 more drink wont hurt" so they went in for a drink.After the drunk takes a drink he falls over dead.The smoker and homosexual leave all shaken up.the smoker sees a cig on the ground he says"im so shaken up i need one smoke" the gay guy says no man you'll die"the smoker says "i dont care" the homosexual says"no man you dont get it.If you bend over to get that cig we will BOTH die"
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

so there were three guys at the doctors office there was a smoker, a drunk, and a homosexual.The doctor walks in and says all of you have to quit what your doing or you're going to die.Well they left the doctors office and were all walking down the side walk.The drunk sees a bar and says"hey there is a bar lets go get a drink" the other two say"no man you heard what the doctor said" the drunk says"ah 1 more drink wont hurt" so they went in for a drink.After the drunk takes a drink he falls over dead.The smoker and homosexual leave all shaken up.the smoker sees a cig on the ground he says"im so shaken up i need one smoke" the gay guy says no man you'll die"the smoker says "i dont care" the homosexual says"no man you dont get it.If you bend over to get that cig we will BOTH die"

tarakay0417
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Omg! I am dying! Lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Stupid
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:47 AM
so move on you dont have to be an ass and comment

Quoting Anonymous:

Stupid

Quoting Anonymous:

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 31, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I admit I giggled.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:48 AM
so dont read it.why even comment?

Quoting Anonymous:

Stupid

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:49 AM

lol, I smiled.

AJ-47
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:50 AM
I laughed quite loudly. Terrible! But hilarious. =P *copies to send to hubs and friends tomorrow*
cheetah90210
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:50 AM
It was corny but funny i laughed
Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)