Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sub wives...share your's...I'm not allowed to

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:27 AM
  • 643 Replies
3 moms liked this

To make eye contact with other men in public (there are some that have the "okay" though obviously)

to speak to a waiter ( 99% of the time we get a waitress. But when we do get a waiter I just keep my head down and my SO speaks for me)

to walk Infront of him. I'm a fast walker. It's just how I am. I don't even notice it. But he snaps when I walk Infront of him and I'm slowly learning and adjusting to walk beside him with my hand in his. Not Infront of him.

To curse. Before, every other word were a cuss word. Now, there are only certain appropriate times I may be allowed to curse. I appreciate this a lot. I cursed WAY too much.

to freely spend money. My credit sucks and there's a reason for it. I suck with money. I appreciate him taking over the budget. We are doing SO much better because of it. He's good with money management. God am I awful at it.

to drive in any circumstance where he could drive instead. If he isn't able to I can, but if he is, he does it.

There are many more rules. And before anybody starts hating: I love this life. I am a natural submissive. I am meant to be sub. I am HAPPY being sub. If I weren't, I would leave. I am not sub to every man. Only to the man who I trust to be my dominant and not abuse that PRIVILEDGE. (He takes my needs, wants, etc into consideration when making rules. There has NEVER been a time when His word hasn't worked out for the better of our relationship, financial status, etc. He doesn't just think of Himself you know) I'd rather live my life as a sub than live a more fake life as a "normal" couple.

anyways,  submissive lives. Tell me about your doms, your rules, you agreements, etc.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Edited by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 2:30 AM
32 moms liked this

I couldn't live like that..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 2:34 AM
12 moms liked this
That is extreme to me. I think my husband should be headf of the home but I am not property. I am a human being that thinks for herself.
Danapopcorn
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:35 AM

It's not for everyone. But honestly. I am so much happier being submissive, it's just natural to me. I wouldn't trust him  to do anything I didn't feel like he couldn't do. He puts US before he puts himself and always does what is best for US not for himself. I'm not shamed to admit he is a better "leader " than I am. BUT not everyone I meant to be sub. And they're usually pretty good family leaders themselves as well!

Quoting KristenFowles:

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Whatever works for you hunny <3

Danapopcorn
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband has many rules for me , but they're not just rules he came of out of the blue. It's a group agreement kind of thing. No rule is made without a meeting. It gives me the chance to say why I disagree (if I do) and why he thinks the rule is needed. He doesn't just throw my feelings aside. He always hears my side of things. What specifically do you feel is over the top?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is extreme to me. I think my husband should be headf of the home but I am not property. I am a human being that thinks for herself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM
14 moms liked this

NiamhWitch
by Póg mo thóin on May. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM
6 moms liked this
Is... is this real life?
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM
3 moms liked this

Your happiness is all that's important really..

Quoting Danapopcorn:

It's not for everyone. But honestly. I am so much happier being submissive, it's just natural to me. I wouldn't trust him  to do anything I didn't feel like he couldn't do. He puts US before he puts himself and always does what is best for US not for himself. I'm not shamed to admit he is a better "leader " than I am. BUT not everyone I meant to be sub. And they're usually pretty good family leaders themselves as well!

Quoting KristenFowles:

justone_jen
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I would not have guessed this about you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 2:38 AM
6 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)