Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

i have a migraine so bad i think im gonna puke, my head is spinning and it feels like i'm dying, i tried taking a hot shower then a cold shower and i've taken like a dozen aspirin over the last few hours as well as a imitrex about half an hour ago and nothings helping, what do i do?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:21 AM

The only thing that works for me is Tylenol with Codeine and a dark room.

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Try an ice pack on your head. I had one so bad one night I thought about having my husband run me to the ER. I placed an ice pack on my head and froze it away. Killed my headaches that last for 3 days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 4:22 AM

all i have is aspirin and imitrex

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:24 AM

Not sure what to tell you then.  Hot baths always make mine worse (had one last night.) Maybe a cold cloth on your forehead and back of your neck?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 4:27 AM

trying that right now, not really helping

can you go to the er for a migraine? i seriously feel like my head is going to explode, it hurts so bad and i want to throw up  :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sure what to tell you then.  Hot baths always make mine worse (had one last night.) Maybe a cold cloth on your forehead and back of your neck?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

LMenkes
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:27 AM

find a well educated chiropractor. Not the norm for a shiro but one that actually continued their education past school. Took me a few years but now that i have a good one, if i start to get a migraine i call him and he can get it to release in miniets litterally. I used to get them soooo badly i would be puking and light, sound, temp sensitive for DAYS! No medicaations would help. Please be VERY careful taking that much asprin! GL momma, maybe try some caffiene

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:28 AM

My mom used to, so I think you can, but not sure what they do for it.  Good luck, migraines are hell on earth.

Quoting Anonymous:

trying that right now, not really helping

can you go to the er for a migraine? i seriously feel like my head is going to explode, it hurts so bad and i want to throw up  :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 4:28 AM

Have sex 

crumpy_gat
by No. on May. 31, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Caffeine is a good idea, coffee helps me when I have migraines.

Quoting LMenkes:

find a well educated chiropractor. Not the norm for a shiro but one that actually continued their education past school. Took me a few years but now that i have a good one, if i start to get a migraine i call him and he can get it to release in miniets litterally. I used to get them soooo badly i would be puking and light, sound, temp sensitive for DAYS! No medicaations would help. Please be VERY careful taking that much asprin! GL momma, maybe try some caffiene

SmileJustSmile
by on May. 31, 2013 at 4:29 AM

I don't have any remedies but I hope you get better soon. My mom and sister always had them so bad they'd end up in the e.r to get a shot to help them. Call the dr if u can't then go to the e.r and let them treat you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)