Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am only one person! Give me a break...

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 6 Replies
I will try to make this short. My SO is in the hospital. He had to have emergency surgery as his appendix had been ruptured for almost a week (I was on his ass the whole time to go in and he finally did). Now I know he is in a lot of pain and feeling lonely. But every time I leave the hospital and am gone for more then an hour he is texting me being all pissy when I will be back up there.

Yes I get it. You are lonely and don't want to be there. If I am helping him do something and don't do it the "right" way he gets mad. I got fed up with it and told him since I cant do it right anyway I will just leave and I did. He texted me not even an hour after to come back.

I explained to him that I know he wants me there but I am also trying to take care of my almost 3 year old DS, a house, a dog and still go to work. I am spending as much time as I can up there. But FFS give me a little break, I am trying my hardest. I'm sure I will get bashed for this but I needed to vent.
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 9:23 AM

i think your in the right!   shoot i had a baby 5 weeks ago come tomorrow and my DH was at the hosp. maybe 1 hr each day lol!  i was lonely as all get out but i had to deal with it because i knew that he was busy with the house and the kids!  

destiny2nv
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:26 AM
He is being a big baby lol
seksen
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:41 AM
He is a big baby. I called him a tit baby today haha
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 31, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Awww, compromise?

Don't you guys gave a gaming console or books or something he likes to do on his downtime?

Bring him some entertaining stuff so he won't be bored when he's alone.

Telo319
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Men usually do not do well with pain. I hope you are able to manage everything.
seksen
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I have offered an ipad, laptop and other things and he gets upset and says no every time... He just wants me there all the time. Even wanted my DS to stay the night with me there.. A small child gets bored easily as we all know lol.. So I simply explained and said no.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Awww, compromise?

Don't you guys gave a gaming console or books or something he likes to do on his downtime?

Bring him some entertaining stuff so he won't be bored when he's alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)