Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Photoshopping passed family into photos?

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just saw the MOST amazing photo on FB. I cant share as she has asked no one to download the photo but I have added the link to her page so you can look.

Its a beautiful story about a mother, her daughters and the grandma they never got to meet! Its amazing to see them all together and best yet the local small town photograher that had 700 likes before yesterday now has close to 12k and the photo has been shared and commented on thousands of times! Life just changed big time for her! She has touched so many with this one imagine, I hope its brings wonderful things to all!

https://www.facebook.com/kimberlyhickmanphotography

by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kara242
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
It was a neat pic! I would love to have none like it!
justpeachy71904
by peachy on May. 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM

it is all over facebook this morning. i already saw it on tons of my friends pages. 

CjEmmemommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I actually know someone that lives there and has used her but I bet its everywhere!!! I was rather surprised with that many shares I only saw it the one time!  :)

Quoting justpeachy71904:

it is all over facebook this morning. i already saw it on tons of my friends pages. 

MamaJ8329
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I saw that picture this morning as well. I thought it was amazing, and it even made me tear up a little. My father passed in December, and I have 2 children. Although my father was able to meet both of my children I'm afraid that my son will never remember him. My daughter is 4 and when my father passed my son wasn't quite a year old yet (he passed about 3 weeks before his birthday). I of course talk to my children about him and I always will but I am not sure he will actually remember for himself meeting his papa. We only have a few photos of my father with my son because my dad's illness took a turn for the worse while I was pregnant. So for personal reasons it made me emotional

xomrs.chase
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I like it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I saw that.
I don't personally like it but glad it makes others happy.
vegepunkstr
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Neat pic. Thats pretty easy to do if you have a good enough picture of your passed relative.

vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

vegepunkstr
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Have you seen the photoshopped wedding pic that has gone viral http://www.buzzfeed.com/samjparker/the-greatest-wedding-photograph-ever

vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

CjEmmemommy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I will have to try and figure out how, my close friends mom passed last year and she just found out she is pregnant. I would love to do that for her but I have no idea! My photos are sun light and the most basic edits:)

Quoting vegepunkstr:

Neat pic. Thats pretty easy to do if you have a good enough picture of your passed relative.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Well, I'm sorry, but this is just addressing not posting it.  Once it's on the internet, you can't stop people from doing things with the pic.  There are really no laws.  So you could DL it and post it.  Asking or not.  Just ask all of those celeberties that have nude photos out there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)