Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 weeks postpartum. How do I look?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies

It has been three weeks since I had my son. I'm skinnier then I have ever been befor, yet I'm still not happy. I'm breastfeeding. But I can't stop eating! Like I'm craving fast food, and chocolate and pop. And I can't stop caving in! I don't want to gain my weight back, but I'm afraid to try to loose weight by excercising. I can't seem to stop eating these things. I'm not going over my calorie intake while eating these. I am actually under eating.. Not by choice. How do I look? What would you recomend I do? I feel fine to excercise. I'm not bleeding anymore. Should I try to excercise? Opinions!!

If you do think I could excercise what would you recomend I doing to get red of this kind of belly? THANKS

My ass is not flat. It was just the picture lol

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
You look like a mommy :)

Sweetie, you look good, honestly. Crunches would help
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 8:10 PM

BUMP

Iamstacey
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:12 PM
If you don't want to gain, eat healthy. Just keep good things in the house so even if your ravenous you keep it healthy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I would just do some light walking and bring up excercise at your pp OB appointment.
You look great though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 8:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

EmmasMommy2011
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Keep healthy foods in the house, eat 5-6 small meals through out the day, drink plenty of water. Before working out double check with your doctor. Otherwise you look great. I wish I was that skinny. It's been almost a year and I haven't lost nearly as much as I'd hoped (I'm actually only 20lbs away from my pre-baby wieght from 2 years ago). I had one right after another almost. 

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Yoga or pilates should be fine... Nothing strenuous, or you will just ache.
kngarber
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you look great for 3 weeks PP.  You look better than I do and I am 3 years.  HAHA.

Lots of water, less sodium, cardio.  You will lose that belly bloat quick

haydsmom2007
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM

You look fine. I would wait until your next appt for major excercise, but after that I would reccomend some strength training... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)