Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

two under two advice needed

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 24 Replies
I have a seventeen month old boy and im 37 weeks pregnant with another boy. Any moms with two under two that has any advice
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calviinsmommy
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:32 AM

im 19 and i have a 1 year old and a 2 year old  , they're 11 months apart  lol its hard at first and it takes some time to get used to but eventually you get the hang of it  and lol you can potty train them together

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:32 AM
2 moms liked this

I have 2 in 13months. I suggest you nap when they do. You have your self and home organized. I used to get up and shower before dh left for work. On weekends I would meal prep for week as much as I could. Good Luck momma. I love having 2 so close.

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I have two year old twins.  Schedule, schedule, schedule.   Everything is easier when mom AND the kids know what to expect. 

bad_mama2011
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I'm in the same boat lol

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I had 3 under 2 last year, so 2 under 2 sounds fun!

vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I have a 6 year old and 5 year old twins, so at one point I had 3 under two. lol

Just take one day at a time.  It will be fine!

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 31, 2013 at 11:36 AM

take one day at a time and eventually you establish your routine and it becomes easy peasy :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I have 18 month old twins and a 3 month old.

Schedules are a must!! Nap when they do. And make sure that you or your SO, or a grandparent spends 1on1 time with the older one; especially during the first couple month where you're getting the hang of things with the new baby

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM

my oldest two are 10 months apart. my oldest was 3 months premature, so basically i had two babies. no advice. you'll get through it, but by the time you do you won't even remember how you managed.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM

have loads of fun! In this pic, my oldest was 2 and the other was 9months. I don't really have any advice because it's not really too much different from having one. Its just double the duty.  That 2yr old is more self sufficient, so its not really all as hard as it may seem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)