Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone tell me a good worth while troll story

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Geez some of these are quite pathetic. Ladies let's use some imagination and tell me your idea of a good story or some good stories from the past. These ones are putting me into a mini coma :$
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I still give my kids breastmilk instead of regular milk. my 16 year old is starting to refuse but I just pump and put it in a regular milk container....he doesn't know the difference.

trollotrolloloo
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm married but I sleep with someone else AND I have a girlfriend. I like to post boob and ass shots on here. Nobody is as hot as I am and I'm "Gucci" with money. 

Wait ...that actually happened with another poster lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 12:31 PM
I.Just.Died.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm married but I sleep with someone else AND I have a girlfriend. I like to post boob and ass shots on here. Nobody is as hot as I am and I'm "Gucci" with money. 

Wait ...that actually happened with another poster lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 12:33 PM
*does a slow clap* I like this one...

Quoting Anonymous:

I still give my kids breastmilk instead of regular milk. my 16 year old is starting to refuse but I just pump and put it in a regular milk container....he doesn't know the difference.

trollotrolloloo

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on May. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Well I remember one a while back where the womans husband went missing. He didn't come home from work. Then she found out he was with other coworkers trying to protect a female coworker from her abusive husband and they were in California or something. She had people going for days, Then it was found out she made the whole thing up. I think she left after that one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 12:47 PM
did I mention my girlfriend also provides breast milk for my kids? my dh's other wife does as well. but she's being a bitch about their baby having to FF so I dont think she will do it much longer...

Quoting Anonymous:

*does a slow clap* I like this one...

Quoting Anonymous:

trollotrolloloo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM

There was once a mighty shadow hunter named Vol'Jin...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)