Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe what m y daughter did to me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

a couple of nights ago i just happened to look in the mirror and discovered the white part of my right eye was completely red and bloody looking,i went to the er and they said i had a subjunctival hemoragge,which is basically broken blood vessels in the eye,which usually happens if u have a severe coughing or vomiting spell but mine happened for no reason,so then the next morning (yesterday) i went to my eye dr just to get his oponion too since my eye looked like something from a horror movie,he said the same thing the er doc said,that its usually caused by a strain,but it can happen spontaneusly too,and not to worry,it will go away in a few weeks and looks worse than it is.

so i get home from the eye doctor and shopping yesterday,and my daughter (4 years 8 months) gets home from preschool,i do a little cleanin then i tell her im going to lay down and close my eyes and rest  my eye(which she obviously knows about,cause i told her what the ere doc and eye doc told me) and she starts screaming and yelling shes bored and wants to go to the park or something,i told her im not going to sleep,just closing my eyes and the next thing i know(i didnt see her coming cuz my eye was closed(she comes and cold cocks me (punches me) hard in the same eye that was already hemoraging!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 31, 2013 at 11:44 AM
*backs out of post*

Hope your eye is ok...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
4 moms liked this
Well, looks like she won't be getting that trip to the park anytime soon. Sounds like time spent doing nothing at all, but staring are the walls would be right up her alley.
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Your 4 year old punched you? What did you do about it? I know what I would have done but I'll respect the other women and not say.....
Fatal_Frost
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
well... congrats on raising a huge brat? she figured you needed a splash of purple to go with the red
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Wowww I hope you didn't let her get away with that.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Wow.
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on May. 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM

She would have gotten her ass smacked for that, and been put in her room for the rest of the day with no toys or electronics.  What a little brat!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Your kid sounds like a little brat. Sorry.

April620
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Wowww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Did you hit her back?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)