Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a couple of questions

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 7 Replies
Ok 1st... is a 1 year is too old to be in a 2-n-1 swing?
If not, what swing is the best.
If so, What kind of seat should I put him in. What do you recommend?
He wants to be held like 24/7, and I honestly can't do it lol.
He has a bouncer seat, walker, excersaucer, car, lol but he only really uses the bouncer seat.

Anyone have a Bumbo? I read that they were recalled. Is there something similar?
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GeeCyrus
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:03 PM

UHMMM. . . My son was out of his swing by the time he was 9 months so, I recommend the floor with lots of pillows, lol. I had a Bumbo seat for him but he hated it. They were recalled because the first ones made didn't have a safety strap. The ones they sell at all corporate retailers do now though.

stepperbepper
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

depends on the size of the 1yr old, my kid is 3 and only wieghs 24lbs and i used his exercersaucer mostly when he wasn't on the floor.

TSNDDY
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I don't think any of those would really work for a 1 year old.. Why don't you invest in a good carrier if he wants to be held instead.
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:03 PM
A carrier that I wear?

Quoting TSNDDY:

I don't think any of those would really work for a 1 year old.. Why don't you invest in a good carrier if he wants to be held instead.

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Yea, our swing is too small, but my MIL who is a daycare provider, has swing and he fits in them perfectly.
I didn't know swings came in different sizes

Quoting GeeCyrus:

UHMMM. . . My son was out of his swing by the time he was 9 months so, I recommend the floor with lots of pillows, lol. I had a Bumbo seat for him but he hated it. They were recalled because the first ones made didn't have a safety strap. The ones they sell at all corporate retailers do now though.

TSNDDY
by on May. 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Yeah like a toddlerhawk carrier..

Quoting couture-mommy:

A carrier that I wear?

Quoting TSNDDY:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Your son is a year old and he wants to be held a lot? I couldn't keep my daughter still at the age of one! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)