Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My boyfriend is a P.O.S

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

I came to the conclusion that we shouldn't be together anymore. He is rude, gets so angry and says mean things to me (last week he called me the c word for the first time ever), he tells me to shut up all the time. He doesn't care that I am pregnant, he just got done fighting with me for not walking the dog, I am 36 weeks pregnant, and it is hard for me to walk up all the hills around my house. He has been to ONE of my doctors appointments, that is it. He won't wake up before 12:00 pm. He only cares about hanging out with his friends and getting high (he smokes pot). He brings his friends to my apartment, when I clearly don't want company, I tell him about it and he tells me that I am controlling. I can't do it anymore...*rant over*

btw; he doesn't have a job either, he maybe works a couple days a week, for a few hours, nothing that anyone could live off of. He expects to be able to make the rent money while I am off work with the baby. I am screwed, with no help from my family.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
model1000mom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Yep time to lose the loser.

gabby416
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM

damn, that sucks.  I am sorry.  Best of luck!  Sounds like you will be much happier on your own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM

i am scared to leave him though. i know it sounds stupid, but I can't bring myself to truly end it.

Quoting model1000mom:

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
4 moms liked this

Well you picked him....with all do respect, some of the men that you ladies decide to have children with just amaze me. Leave now and dont put up with it. Find someone who has respect for you and your child, there are good men out there...

Acid
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Boys don't make good boyfriend and father material.

Cut your losses and find someone better.

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Walk away
RachelsMercy
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Wasn't this an episode of 16 & pregnant?

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
He is bringing you down. Scared or not, you need to move on. Good luck.
Sarafinn2012
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I feel ya. Leave him before you have to take care of him and your baby. I left my oldest daughters bio dad when she was 6 weeks old for the exact same reasons you are talking about now. I have never looked back! He is still that POS 10 years later. Never paid child support, on the run from it, the one time he got caught he spent the summer in jail (in 2007), works under the table (probablly selling drugs), has expended all of his options of places to live and burned bridges with his whole family and all of our friends (I am still in contact with several of them and all of his family is my family now HAH!), the one time he took our daughter (when she was a little under a year old) he brought her back within the hour because she wouldn't stop crying (and hasn't even attempted to see her since then). WHen I asked him to give up his rights he said "No, I love my daughter." PAHHH! He is most likely methed out and sleeping in a park somewhere. RUN MAMA! RUN NOW!!

vvinkyloafer
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Why not?

Quoting Anonymous:

i am scared to leave him though. i know it sounds stupid, but I can't bring myself to truly end it.

Quoting model1000mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)