Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Control? Not sure if I'll have it today!!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

That I am going to punch my ex husband in his big stupid head today at my son's graduation program

He hasn't seen him in 3 months. The judge ruled that he is now allowed to see him at school events and on weekend visits for only 4 hours at a time. My son has worked his little butt off this year and come so far! My ex has a ways of making things 1.About him and 2.Completely negative, instead of positive. 

I'm not really going to punch him in the face, but man is it going to take ever ounce of me not to. IF he does either of these bullshit behaviors he's known for pulling. 

by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM

BUMP!

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM

BUMP!

MizzDeeDee
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:08 PM

You look like my BFF.

Yeah, I hope he doesn't act like an asswipe. It isn't about HIM.. though some people have a hard time getting that. *hugs*

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Then I'd say your BFF is gorgeous! lol 

Yea, he has a huge problem with it. His Mommy has to drive him so hopefully she will keep him in line. 

Quoting MizzDeeDee:

You look like my BFF.

Yeah, I hope he doesn't act like an asswipe. It isn't about HIM.. though some people have a hard time getting that. *hugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Shouldn't have had a child with a loser. You just have to accept the fact that he will always be the father.
idunno1234
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM

You are sporting for a fight before it has even happened.  You are almost guaranteeing something bad will happen and you will only have yourself to blame.

This is your son's event.  Keep your and your ex's shit out of it.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Shoulda woulda coulda. 

I was young and stupid. I can't live my life like that. 

I accept that he is the Father. I will never accept that he acts like a dick. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Shouldn't have had a child with a loser. You just have to accept the fact that he will always be the father.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Even if he did something stupid I wouldn't really fight with him. I will however protect my child and his feelings on HIS special day. That is one of my issues here. It is all about my son and that is how I want it to stay! 

I just know how my ex is. 

Quoting idunno1234:

You are sporting for a fight before it has even happened.  You are almost guaranteeing something bad will happen and you will only have yourself to blame.

This is your son's event.  Keep your and your ex's shit out of it.

PhoenixV
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I couldn't get past the picture. It's just awesome. Sorry. :)

Its best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes. - Anne Baxter

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 31, 2013 at 1:30 PM

It is! All good. 

:D 

Quoting PhoenixV:

I couldn't get past the picture. It's just awesome. Sorry. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)