Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something my DH said about ALL Men.....Do you agree? Edit...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies

An aquaintance asked to me to watch her daughter and said her new husband was going to drop her off. I had never met him before and my first instinct was that he was gay. Conversation between Dh and I:

DH: Did he check you out?

Me:  no don't think so

DH: Then he's gay. All men, whether they want to or not will check out a woman head to toe when first seeing them.

Me: Um no I think that you are just an ass and can't keep our eyes where they are supposed to be.

DH: nope its a proven fact.

So do you agree? Do you care if your DH checks out other women?

I never said that my DH does this in some gross manner where his tounge is hanging out and its completely obvious like a lot of you are implying! He is usually subtle about it. I have seen him stare a bit more when its a really hot chick but its not like he's drooling all over people in front of me lol

Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Bump

Kool_Aide
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:08 PM

No I don't agree

armywife009
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:08 PM
5 moms liked this

Your dh is a pig.

No, not all men are like that. Some have respect. You can check a person out, no matter your sex or theirs, and not be a blatant pig about it. And some men just don't have wandering eyes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:08 PM

My dh checks women out all the time. It doesn't bug me at all.

koley05
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
No I do not think that is true at all.
liss.n.chris
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Your husband's an idiot. 

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I don't agree. My husband has enough class not to embarrass me like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM

IDK if it's a fact. DH checks out women he thinks are attractive. Not ALL women, though. It doesn't bother me. I check out women, too. We have the same taste in women and will point hot ones out to each other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Eh, if I notice that I woman is beautiful he will too. He doesn't check them all out though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I told him this and he said no its not just him lol. He did tell me straight out when we first started dating that he was like this though and I chose to persue him anyways so its just something I have to deal with!

Quoting armywife009:

Your dh is a pig.

No, not all men are like that. Some have respect. You can check a person out, no matter your sex or theirs, and not be a blatant pig about it. And some men just don't have wandering eyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)