Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cannot shake this feeling....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
When i had my first ultrasound done i was told it was a girl a couple days ago i had one to check for abnormalities and they said it was a boy.Im confused but i can't shake the feeling that its a girl i did not see any boy dangling parts but a short thick thing that didn't seem like a peepee i have two boys and during their ultrasound i saw their package i know what a peepee looks like my sons weren't shy about showing off.The ultrasound tech seemed hesitant in telling me the sex of the baby...should i have them do another one to find out for sure?!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 31, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Idk
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I'm more apt to believe boy if they say boy.  I've known way too many people who were told girl and that turned out to be wrong, never known anyone to be told boy and been wrong. 

And seriously, it's a penis, you're an adult.

candyrow
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I think you should leave this one as a surprise. I found out my first was a boy and had a lovely surprise with my second boy. Are you hoping for one more than the other?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I would ask for one more ,My friend her doctor told her it was a boy and when she had the baby it was a girl .I would get one more done .

CL6S
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Do the 3D ultrasound. If the baby isn't shy it should be pretty obvious.

lonelygirl_72
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I was told boy with my oldest and she is all girl 23 with 2 boys of her own so it does happen didn't know till the minute I had her thought boy all along lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm more apt to believe boy if they say boy.  I've known way too many people who were told girl and that turned out to be wrong, never known anyone to be told boy and been wrong. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I'll call it what ever i want too last time i checked i had 1 mother not 2.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Not really it is what it is i just wanna know so i can start getting ready for him/her.

Quoting candyrow:

I think you should leave this one as a surprise. I found out my first was a boy and had a lovely surprise with my second boy. Are you hoping for one more than the other?

Kaylawv2
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I know sometimes the umbilical cord between the legs can be mistaken as a boy in some girls. Happened with a friend of mine. Thought she was having a boyuntil an ultrasound showed otherwise a few wks before she was due.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candyrow
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:22 PM

bless ya. when are you due?

Quoting Anonymous:

Not really it is what it is i just wanna know so i can start getting ready for him/her.

Quoting candyrow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)